Welcome to the signup page
Please complete the form to receive Tricia's Newsletter.
Upon completion of the form, you will receive an email notification to verify your subscription. If you don't see it in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.
“Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov
How will my newsletter differ from my website? The website will continue to present my poems, both past and brand new, with accompanying images that I feel enhance and embolden my words.
The newsletter format offers a much broader canvas for me as a poet and writer. Think of it as a personal email … but prettier. With graphics and photos etc. as part of the mix. I mean, how enticing is plain text, no matter the font choice? (And this is from a font geek.)
Content will cut a wide swath. It will include dispatches from my day to day life and about the world at large, along with the writings of others I am keen to share with you. I’ll also occasionally offer up live links to a random assortment of information, resources and materials that I run across and want to pass along.
I do hope you decide to come along with me.
Meanwhile, I thank you.
- May 10, 2023 Home Again
- April 15, 2023 Not So Random Observations.
- April 5, 2023 This One's Poetry Heavy. Just Because.
- March 11, 2023 The Real World, Oscar Time, Wakeup Calls
- March 3, 2023 Life Lock, Just Driving Around, Honoring Our Lives
- February 24, 2023 (Sur)real Clouds, Dear Diary, I Am a Poem.
- February 17, 2023 Sur(real) Clouds, Dear Diary, I Am a Poem
- February 10, 2023 "Are there as many men here as, like, in the Navy?"
- February 2, 2023 Give It a Rest, Wagner Face, The Roads We've Known and The Dogs We've Lod Science Steps Up.
- January 20, 2023 The Island Dog, Take Courage, Tell Me Your Favorites..
- January 13, 2023 To Love Life, Just One Thing, Need to Know Basis.
- January 6, 2023 High Dives, Moby Dick's Back Story, Hopper's Best.
- December 30, 2022 And Days of Auld Lang Syne
- December 23, 2022 Winter Grace, my Christmas Song, the Weight of Cathedral Tunees
- December 16, 2022 A Hard Candy Christmas
- December 9, 2022 It's Comin' on Christmas.
- November 25, 2022 Is He A Good Father, Katie?
- November 18, 2022 It was Lilac, The High Road, A favorite song.
- November 11, 2022 Vimy Ridge boys, I Am Not Resigned, At What Cost.
- November 4, 2022 Losing You, Why Bother, Escapism.
- October 28, 2022 Her Other Half, Emma's Wisdom, and the Boss.
- October 7, 2022 Better Days, Lightning Strikes, Bathroom Mirrors.
- September 23, 2022 Birdbrained, Rose Ann Bradley, Come to the Edge.
- September 16, 2022 Brubeck, Timberlake, Overdressed sheep.
- September 9, 2022 September Song, Paper Airplanes, Moonlighting.
- September 2, 2022 Pixel Dust, Ephron, Parker, etc.
- August 19, 2022 August and Spent Gardens.
- August 12, 2022 August
- August 5, 2022 Let Them All Happen.
- July 29, 2022 Poetry Sale, Gravy, Moondust, and T-Birds.
- July 15, 2022 Just Listen, Limitations on Grief, The Too Late Nows.
- July 8, 2022 Soulmates, Two and Four Legged.
- July 1, 2022 True North
- June 17, 2022 Our bodies. Our choice.
- June 10, 2022 Catching Up.
- May 27, 2022 Dinner Plate Dahlias, In the Background, Why Wait, One or the other of us has got to go.
- May 13, 2022 Unshared, A Scalded Moth, Their Ordinary Coffee, Finnegan Begin Again.
- May 6, 2022 First We Get Angry, Well Travelled, Changing Everything, Holding Fast.
- April 22, 2022 Learning to Be Human, Shooting Stars, The Spill of Years, Getting Personal.
- April 15, 2022 Word Smitten, The Remarkable Rabbit, Easter Mornings, Advice for Wives.
- April 8, 2022 An Eye on Hope, No Time Is Lost, Poetry Month, Tulips.
- April 1, 2022 Blushed with Beginning, Lying in Wait, Sand Pounders, Garry Shandling..
- March 18, 2022 Mom’s birthday. The Birds Returning… Naming the Past.
- March 11, 2022 The Sorrowful and the Sublime.
- March 4, 2022 Standing With Ukraine, the Baby Axolotl, Lord Byron, and the Bittersweet.
- February 25, 2022 Reimagining Little Women, Snowdrops, Molly the Brave.
- February 18, 2022 A Reader's Perspective, The Complex Shadings of Grief, Falling Fast.
- February 11, 2022 Falcons, Grid-Girl, and Lexophiles.
- February 4, 2022 Unfinished Business.
- January 28, 2022 My Bedside Table, Being in A Hurry, Meeting Our Stories.
- January 7, 2022 My Heart's Home
- December 31, 2021 Happy Hogmanay, Gentle Reader.
- December 24, 2021 Is Javexing a Verb? And oh, Merry Christmas!
- December 17, 2021 Gilding the Lily, Prom Nights, December, Defined.
- December 10, 2021 A Hard Candy Christmas
- December 3, 2021 Random Musings…
- November 26, 2021 Douglas: Stay.
- November 19, 2021 Goodbye, Sister Clara.
- November 12, 2021 Remembering The Fallen.
- November 5, 2021 He Had Us at Sundown.
- October 29, 2021 Springsteen, The Heartstoppingly Extraordinary Elephant, and more.
- October 22, 2021 Birth Days, Shatner in Space, Fiona Returns!
- October 15, 2021 Island Rhapsody
- October 8, 2021 Salt Water, Science, Subway Serenade.
- October 1, 2021 The Open Road Again. Finally.
- September 24, 2021 On Randomness, Aquamation, Bad Audiences, and more.
- September 17, 2021 A Friend, Lost.
- September 10, 2021 Our Bodies, Our Hearts, Our Very Selves.
- September 3, 2021 September's Particular Sadness
- August 27, 2021 An Act of Hope
- August 20, 2021 When Can You Start?
- August 13, 2021 Our Better Angels
- August 6, 2021 Workin' It.
- July 30, 2021 Passages
- July 23, 2021 Desserts, Direct Strikes and Don'ts.
- July 16, 2021 Pure Poetry
- July 9, 2021 My Life In Poetry
- July 2, 2021 Is He A Good Father, Katie?
- June 25, 2021 Melancholia, Without the Romance
- June 18, 2021 Learning Chinese
- June 11, 2021 My Sweetest Songs
- June 4, 2021 Sagan, Sunflower Seeds, Fireflies and Falcons.
- May 28, 2021 The Summer I Learned the Most
- May 21, 2021 My Post Pandemic Promises
- May 14, 2021 What's On My Mind This Week
- May 7, 2021 Small Kindnesses
- April 30, 2021 Copy of Small Kindnesses
- April 23, 2021 Oscar and Me
- April 16, 2021 Complete Me Dot Com
- April 9, 2021 Night Riders
- April 2, 2021 How Do You Know All That Stuff?
- March 26, 2021 All We Leave Behind
- March 19, 2021 The Pandemic Through Poetry